Friday, July 25, 2008

Well Vito is back to his crazy self! The hardest part of neutering him was trying to keep him quiet. He was getting cabin fever being locked up in the house all day with no running time.

The silly puppy decided to chew one of the strings off his GDA bib so he got upgraded to the big boy vest yesterday!! It is huge on him, and he keeps trying to rub up against things (people included!!) to get it off. I'm feeding him and walking with it on to get him used to it. Yesterday we also went to our first movie. That was quite an experience. Lets just say Vito is a chow hound. Down stay + yummy popcorn/who knows what on the floor = bad combo. He got something gross and sticky on his head and I had to cut out a little chunk of fur, hehe.

My little kiddo cousins are here and we are going to Seaworld on Saturday, so this morning I dropped him off with Joanna. Her Camry is in for the last part of breeder evals (good luck Camry!!). We are going to meet up at graduation on Sunday, which my whole family and I are excited about. I always cry at these things too!!

Here are a few pictures from this past week. They are from my phone so they aren't the best. Sorry!!

Mr. Conehead himself. We think he looks like Marvin the Martian, ha.


My little cousin playing with Vito in his crate. I love this one. :)


His first outing at the movies in the big boy jacket

1 comment:

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

That's the same trouble we're having with Mr.Spike, keeping him quiet. He doesn't seem to understand that any excess play could pop a stitch. :S Haha Vito looks mighty cute in his e-collar. :D