Friday, July 18, 2008

Well the good news is, Vito is home! Yaaaay. The bad news? He is pretty miserable. He did great for the first 5 hours or so I picked him up from GDA. Now he is going a little crazy trying to get at his stitches. He does listen to a firm 'leave it' and gives me this sad look. My poor boy.

His e-collar is also a little too small. He can just barely reach the incision so I'm going to have to go out and get a new one. He doesn't seem to really care it is on either. Eats, plays, and drinks as normal. :)

Tammy at GDA did say that he was extremely stressed out being alone for 16 hours. Apparently he was barking a ton and ripped up his bedding. Vito has never ever destroyed bedding, towels, etc. so that was kind of odd. When I picked him up he was hanging out with Sarah in her office. Everyone just loves him and Vito didn't want to leave all the affection!

2 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

Well I'm glad Vito came back from his surgery fine!!! Hopefully he won't bother his incision site too much!! Give the boy a kiss and a hug for me!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahhh Spike knows how Vito feels, he got neutered today! Hope you don't mind if we link to you blog. :D