Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Before work today I decided to take a first trip to the outdoor part of the mall with Vito. Then we went and had lunch. He had been to the Simi Valley mall before, but our mall has a little more stimulus, I think. We only walked around for a little, it was too hot out. But, he did great! He only pulled a few times...and it was because he heard some sort of weird bird that freaked him out. He went on his first elevator/parking structure trip. He looked a little confused but just looked out the window on the elevator. The elevator in Borders scared him a little bit though. It has no windows and it shakes/creaks a lot. But overall, his confidence is getting better. He didn't want to stay under the table at lunch though, so we fought a bit on that. :)

Tomorrow Vito goes into GDA to get neutered. I've been giving him extra kisses and hugs. I'm going to miss him running around the house for a few days.

Where we goin' mom??


Sit by a statue of a little boy


Whew! It was hot out there!



2 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

Good luck getting neutered, sweet boy!!!

Jake and Joanna said...

Weird that your email is bouncing back to me!! You know, it might be something on my end. I haven't gotten any emails since yesterday afternoon, and that is usually very unlike me. I'll check it out! :)