Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Off to Solvang we go and birthday!

Tomorrow Vito is 7 months old. Happy early birthday bubs!! Here are a few pics I took just to show how big he's getting. He's so handsome. :)








This past weekend Vito, my boyfriend and I headed off to Solvang and Santa Barbara for the day! I actually remembered my camera this time so I have pictures.

We walked around a little and ate breakfast at Paula's Pancake House. My mom used to work there a long time ago, so that was fun. Anyways, pictures are more fun!!

Mom! Where are we going?!


Do I look like Gene Simmons?


Pft, it's only fair I get something to eat while YOU eat.


Statue of Hans Christian Anderson



Some door we found.


The best picture! In front of Andersen's Pea Soup! hehe!


2 comments:

Denise said...

Were you at Paula's Pancake house on Avenue of the Flag or in Solvang.

I almost walked over from the camp ground Sunday for that same picture of Veto in the Andersen's Pea Soup

Kasey and Blitz said...

AWWW! Vito is so adorable!! I love him!! He just looks so goofy all the time. Can't wait to get him!